We appreciate your visits to our site and we appreciate that you have chosen to share some of your personal data with us. Below, you can see why we have collected your data, the type of data that you have entrusted to us and where you can edit or delete the data that we have. Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about this topic.
We use data that you have given us, or authorised us to add to a list, in order to inform you about the activities of the group ELT Springboard. We share this information with our partners listed below, WordPress and MailChimp, both of which are based in the USA, in order to make this contact with you more efficient. We do not authorise WordPress or MailChimp to contact you directly, and we do not share your information with any other companies or organisations.
If you have “followed” our blog (you get emails from “ELT Springboard” with a subject line like “[New post] ELT Springboard 31 May: Digital literacy, what’s it all about?”):
- You have either connected with a WordPress account or your email address.
- If you have connected a WordPress account, we can see the name of your wordpress account and the name of your blog. Click this link to manage the data in your WordPress account.
- If you have added your email address, we can see the email address you entered.
- Click this link to manage which WordPress blogs you follow.
If you have signed up for our mailing list (you get emails from Dave or I with a MailChimp signature at the bottom of the email):
- You have manually added your name and email address to our list.
- You have asked Dave or I to add your name and email address to our list.
- Click this link to unsubscribe from our mailing list.
If you have visited any sites in the domain “wordpress.com” (including this site):
Once again, we would like to thank you for visiting our site and we ask you to contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about this topic.